AIAA: Aviation and Aeronautics Forum and ExpoManchester Grand Hyatt San Diego
Charter a Private Jet to AIAA: Aviation and Aeronautics Forum and Expo
Two centuries ago, no one on the planet was able to fly. But how have times changed! Nowadays, all of us have the ability to fly around the world and see it from above.
What we are also capable of is attending events dedicated to the aviation industry. That's where the AIAA: Aviation and Aeronautics Forum and Expo comes into play.
Before 2010, there was no forum or expo that was able to get the industry together. To meet the growing demands and the development of the industry, AIAA and The Boeing Company decided to partner up. From that partnership emerged what we now know as the AIAA: Aviation and Aeronautics Forum and Exposition. Since then, the event has only grown, allowing the participants to see the progress of the industry, the latest technology, and a glimpse into the future of aviation.
We Can Get You There
If you'd like to participate in the AIAA: Aviation and Aeronautics Forum and Exposition in San Diego, Paramount Business Jets can arrange a charter flight tailored to your needs to San Diego or the nearby airports:
- San Diego International Airport, KSAN, SAN, San Diego, United States (2 miles)
- North Island Nas Airport, KNZY, NZY, San Diego, United States (3 miles)
- Montgomery Field Airport, KMYF, MYF, San Diego, United States (8 miles)
- Imperial Beach Nolf Airport, KNRS, NRS, Imperial Beach, United States (10 miles)
- Miramar Mcas Airport, KNKX, NKX, San Diego, United States (11 miles)
- Gillespie Field Airport, KSEE, SEE, San Diego, United States (14 miles)
- Brown Field Municipal Airport, KSDM, SDM, San Diego, United States (15 miles)
- Tijuana International Airport, MMTJ, TIJ, Tijuana, Mexico (17 miles)
- Ramona Airport, KRNM, RNM, Ramona, United States (27 miles)
- Mc Clellan-Palomar Airport, KCRQ, CLD, Carlsbad, United States (39 miles)
Get a Quick Quote Online and Book
Your Jet Early!
Booking early has many advantages. Enter a few details below to start planning your private jet flight to the AIAA: Aviation and Aeronautics Forum and Expo.
What Can You Expect?
The entire forum and exposition spans across seven days. During each of them, you can expect different segments and panels to take place, filled to the brim with exciting opportunities and workshops.
Still not convinced? Well, take a look at the companies that will be present during the expo.
- Airbus Americas
- Aurora Flight Science
- A Boeing Company
- Lockheed Martin
- MIT Lincoln Labs
- Northrop Grumman
- Raytheon Technologies
- Textron Aviation
- and more!
In addition to all that, you'll be able to hear more about the future of the industry from a Senior Vice President of Alaska Airlines.
Explore the City
There's a plethora of things to do in San Diego. Even a week of exploring the city won't be enough to see all it has to offer. But, for your convenience, we have listed a few hand-picked attractions that you certainly might enjoy when visiting San Diego.
- San Diego beach – for all who enjoy a good sunbathing session while feeling a light breeze of wind coming from the sea
- The Balboa Park – if you enjoy beautiful scenery, make sure to visit the Balboa Park that features buildings that are over 100 years old. While you're at it, you can always drop by the San Diego Zoo or one of the museums available in the vicinity, like the Museum of Man, the Museum of Natural History, or the San Diego Museum of Art.
- During a break from the AIAA forum and expo, you can also pay a visit to Point Loma to see a wonderful panorama of the city while resting near the Cabrillo National Monument.
- If you would like to learn more about aviation and space history, San Diego is home to the Air & Space Museum, and it is located in Balboa Park!
- Last, but not least on our list, is the Mission Basilica San Diego de Alcala. It's a beautiful building, rebuilt in 1777 after the Indians set fire to the old building in 1775.