FIFA World CupDoha, Qatar
Charter a private jet to FIFA World Cup in Qatar, the world's most widely viewed sporting event, with a viewership of almost one billion people. For the first time in history, Qatar will play host to the most watched sporting event in the world, the FIFA World Cup. The 64-match tournament, which is played every four years, will be held in 8 stadiums in 5 cities throughout Qatar from November 20, 2022, to December 18, 2022.
We Can Get You There
If you’d like to see the FIFA World Cup, Paramount Business Jets can arrange a charter flight for you into any nearby airport, including,
- Hamad International Airport, OTHH, DOH, Doha, Qatar (3 miles)
- Doha International Airport, OTBD, DIA, Doha, Qatar (3 miles)
- Al Udeid Airport, OTBH, Al Udeid, Qatar (18 miles)
- Al Khor Airport, OTBK, Al Khor, Qatar (24 miles)
- Shaikh Isa Ab Airport, OBBS, Bahrain, Bahrain (73 miles)
- Arzanah Airport, OMAR, Arzanah, United Arab Emirates (74 miles)
- Das Island Airport, OMAS, Das Island, United Arab Emirates (85 miles)
- Bahrain International Airport, OBBI, BAH, Bahrain, Bahrain (88 miles)
- Yas Island Airport, OM10, Yas Island, United Arab Emirates (96 miles)
- Sir Bani Yas Airport, OMBY, XSB, Sir Bani Yas Island, United Arab Emirates (96 miles)
Get a Quick Quote Online and Book
Your Jet Early!
Booking early has many advantages. Enter a few details below to start planning your private jet flight to the FIFA World Cup.
Qatar is a unique place, but Paramount Business Jets can arrange a charter flight that will get you wherever you want to go. We can take you to the Hamad airport, Doha International, or to any of the other stadiums scattered throughout the country.
More About the World Cup
The FIFA World Cup, (often known as the World Cup), is an international association football competition featuring numerous senior men's national teams of the members of Federation Internationale de Football Association (FIFA), the sport's global governing body. The World Cup has broken numerous records for the world's most widely viewed sporting event, with an estimated 715.1 million people watching the final match of the 2006 FIFA World Cup, held in Germany.
Known as one of the most prestigious football championship in the world, the championship has been awarded every four years since the tournaments were started in 1930. The 19 World Cup Tournaments have been won by eight different national teams. Brazil has won five times and is the only country to have represented its country in every tournament since the World Cup's inception. The other World Cup winners are Italy, Germany, Argentina, and Uruguay.