Kahului Private Jet Charter Service
If you're looking for the ultimate executive air charter solution to or from Kahului, Hawaii, Paramount Business Jets is the answer for you. With the most luxurious domestic and international travel services in the industry, Paramount offers extreme freedom of choice and value. Kahului has convenient access to no less than five separate airports within a 50 mile radius. The closest and most directly convenient of these airports are Kahului Airport (OGG) and Kapalua Airport (JHM), both of which are within 14 miles of the city itself. PBJ offers clients access to over 15,000 modern jets, but the most commonly reserved models include light jets (Hawker 400 XP, Learjet 35, and Beechjet 400 A), midsize jets (Hawker 800 XP, Falcon 20, and Learjet 60), and large jets (Challenger 604 and Gulfstream IIB). Additionally, we provide access to turbo props and VIP airliners, including the famously luxurious Boeing Business Jet. Be sure to check out or empty leg charter flight availabilities if you are interested in huge opportunities for discounts on one-way trips. For additional inquiries about our charter services to Kahului, please feel free to call us 24/7 by telephone at +1-877-727-2538.
You can also call us 24/7 - 365 days a year at +1-877-727-2538.
Kahului Empty Leg Flights and Available Airport Options
Kahului Airports within 50 Miles
- Kahului Airport, PHOG, OGG, Kahului (Maui Is), HI, United States
- Kapalua Airport, PHJH, JHM, Lahaina, HI, United States
- Hana Airport, PHHN, HNM, Kahului (Maui Is), HI, United States
- Lanai Airport, PHNY, LNY, Lanai (Lanai Is), HI, United States
- Molokai Airport, PHMK, MKK, Kaunakakai (Molokai Is), HI, United States
- Upolu Airport, PHUP, UPP, Kailua (Kona), HI, United States
- Waimea-Kohala Airport, PHMU, MUE, Kamuela (Hawaii Is), HI, United States
- Kona Intl At Keahole Airport, PHKO, KOA, Kailua (Kona), HI, United States
- Kaneohe Bay Mcaf Airport, PHNG, NGF, Mokapu, HI, United States
- Bradshaw Army Airfield Airport, PHSF, BSF, Camp Pohakuloa, HI, United States
|Jul 23||Jul 24||Jul 25||Jul 26||Jul 27|
|Precipitation||0.0 mm||0.0 mm||0.1 mm||0.2 mm||0.0 mm|
|Max Temp||29 °C, 84 °F||28 °C, 82 °F||28 °C, 83 °F||29 °C, 84 °F||29 °C, 84 °F|
|Min Temp||26 °C, 78 °F||25 °C, 76 °F||25 °C, 78 °F||22 °C, 71 °F||25 °C, 78 °F|
|Wind Direction||84 ° E||61 ° ENE||70 ° ENE||74 ° ENE||72 ° ENE|
|Wind Speed||20 km/h, 12 m||20 km/h, 13 m||21 km/h, 13 m||22 km/h, 14 m||22 km/h, 14 m|
Kahului City Overview
Kahului is the largest and most populated city located in the U.S. state of Hawaii on the island of Maui. Situated on the north shore of the island, Kahului offers exceptional shopping, a number of different attractions, and many different kinds of water and land recreational activities. Although it not highly populated, it is widely known as Hawaii's best-kept secret destination. Among the things to do while visiting Kahului are the Kanaha Pond State Wildlife Sanctuary, Alexander and Baldwin Sugar Museum, Kanaha Beach County Park, and Maui Arts and Cultural Center. Due to its location and size Kahului is home to the main airport on the island of Maui as well as it serves as its financial and commerce district.