Crew Overnight Costs
What are private jet crew overnight costs?
- Do I have to stop for customs when I fly on a private jet?
- What is a charter flight?
- What is a carbon-neutral flight?
- What is a private jet floating fleet?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of using a turboprop?
When you keep an aircraft overnight, you’ll need to pay crew overnight costs. The price will vary depending on whether you fly within the United States or beyond.
Here are the typical prices you can expect to pay:
|Type of jet||Crew overnight costs within the US (per night)||Crew overnight costs flying to Canada from US (per night)||Crew overnight costs flying to Caribbean, Central America or South America from US (per night)||Crew overnight costs flying to all other international destinations from US (per night)|
|Ultra long range||$1,500||$1,800||$2,250||$2,500|
When flying with a European operator within Europe, there’s no additional charge for crew overnights, as they’re built into the hourly rate of the aircraft.