Crew Overnight Costs
What are private jet crew overnight costs?
- What are the disadvantages of on-demand private jet charter model?
- What is a carbon-neutral flight?
- How much rest does the crew need before they can depart again?
- Do I have to stop for customs when I fly on a private jet?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of chartering a helicopter?
When you keep an aircraft overnight, you’ll need to pay crew overnight costs. The price will vary depending on whether you fly within the United States or beyond.
Here are the typical prices you can expect to pay:
|Type of jet||Crew overnight costs within the US (per night)||Crew overnight costs flying to Canada from US (per night)||Crew overnight costs flying to Caribbean, Central America or South America from US (per night)||Crew overnight costs flying to all other international destinations from US (per night)|
|Ultra long range||$1,500||$1,800||$2,250||$2,500|
When flying with a European operator within Europe, there’s no additional charge for crew overnights, as they’re built into the hourly rate of the aircraft.