Charter Multiple Private Jets
What if I need to charter more than one private jet at the same time?
- Which type of private jets accommodate skis?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of chartering a helicopter?
- Which private jets have flat floor cabins?
- What does private jet owner approval mean?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of using a turboprop?
- How much rest does the crew need before they can depart again?
- What is a charter flight?
- Do I have to stop for customs when I fly on a private jet?
- What is a private jet floating fleet?
- Can I fly with large sums of cash?
When you're purchasing block hours on a specific aircraft, you only have access to that one aircraft. If you need a second aircraft, then you would go out and shop, or use a broker to find yourself another plane.
These situations often arise when a corporation wants to fly in executives from different places to the same location. Even if the corporation owns a plane, they can only use it to pick up passengers from one location. They may need to buy charter to fly in passengers from other places.
The beauty with PBJ's on-demand charter service is that you can secure multiple aircraft of different sizes at the same time. We will suggest the best private jet for each mission to optimize efficiency and cut costs.