Tucson Private Jet Charter Service
PBJ specializes in providing the very best private air travel solutions to and from Tucson, Arizona. Showcasing convenient access to no less than 13 airports within 50 miles of Tucson, travel to this city has never been more easy. The Tucson International Airport (TUS) is the most obvious choice for most travelers, but the Davis-Monthan Afb Airport (DMA), the Marana Northwest Regional Airport (AVW), the Ryan Field Airport (RYN), and the La Cholla Airpark Airport (57AZ) are all within just 16 miles of downtown Tucson. Each of these options is a great choice for private travel to the city. In addition to having plenty of potential airport choices, we offer breathtaking access to over 15,000 of the planet's most advanced and modern private business jets. Common selections in Tucson include the Citation CJ3, Beechjet 400 A, and Hawker 400 XP (light jets), the Learjet 55, Falcon 20, and Hawker 700 A (midsize jets), and the Challenger 601, Gulfstream IV, and Falcon 2000 Easy (large jets). Regardless of your final decision, we are here to bring your dreams to life. For additional info, or to speak with a live PBJ aviation specialist, don't hesitate to call (+1-877-727-2538).
You can also call us 24/7 - 365 days a year at +1-877-727-2538.
Tucson Empty Leg Flights and Available Airport Options
Tucson Airports within 50 Miles
- Tucson International Airport, KTUS, TUS, Tucson, AZ, United States
- Davis-Monthan Afb Airport, KDMA, DMA, Tuscon, AZ, United States
- Ryan Field Airport, KRYN, RYN, Tucson, AZ, United States
- Ruby Star Airpark Airport, 14AZ, 14AZ, Green Valley, AZ, United States
- Continental Airport, 35AZ, 35AZ, Continental, AZ, United States
- Marana Northwest Regional Airport, KAVQ, AVW, Tucson, AZ, United States
- La Cholla Airpark Airport, 57AZ, 57AZ, Tucson, AZ, United States
- Palm Valley Tucson Airport, 4AZ0, 4AZ0, Tucson, AZ, United States
- Benson Municipal Airport, KE95, E95, Benson, AZ, United States
- Pinal Airpark Airport, KMZJ, MZJ, Marana, AZ, United States
|Jul 15||Jul 16||Jul 17||Jul 18||Jul 19|
|Precipitation||0.4 mm||0.1 mm||5.7 mm||10.2 mm||0.0 mm|
|Max Temp||38 °C, 101 °F||40 °C, 104 °F||38 °C, 100 °F||35 °C, 94 °F||35 °C, 96 °F|
|Min Temp||27 °C, 81 °F||28 °C, 83 °F||28 °C, 83 °F||25 °C, 76 °F||26 °C, 80 °F|
|Wind Direction||182 ° S||190 ° S||224 ° SW||221 ° SW||213 ° SSW|
|Wind Speed||9 km/h, 5 m||8 km/h, 5 m||14 km/h, 9 m||10 km/h, 6 m||9 km/h, 5 m|
Tucson City Overview
Known for being the center for commerce in southern Arizona, Tucson is the second largest city in its state and is located about 120 miles southeast of Phoenix. Tucson is viewed by the nation as a growing urban oasis in the Sonoran desert providing a clean, modern, attractive place for people to live or visit. Tucson is a place defined by hi-tech astronomy and ancient Native American rites. Some of the most popular attractions in Tucson include the Biosphere 2, Kitt Peak National Observatory, Pima Air and Space Museum, Mt. Lemmon SkyCenter, Tucson Museum of Art, Tucson Symphony Orchestra, Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum, and more. This city makes for a quiet retirement living or a fun packed vacation with boisterous Mexican fiestas and a shinning sun an unbelievable 350 days of the year.