Private Jet Charter Services for Necker Island
Necker Island, located in the British Virgin Islands, is the poshest of the posh (there is only room for 30 guests) private Caribbean Islands and Paramount Business Jets can arrange your own jet to get you there. Aircraft options are plentiful to get to the international airport closest to Necker, Tortola’s Beef Island (EIS). The most popular air routes to EIS are from San Juan, St. Thomas and Antigua, all served by Paramount-arranged jets. Six jet operators offer nine different types of aircraft, including the popular Piper Aztec, to carry your party of up to nine passengers. From there, you can get a water shuttle or come on your own boat or yacht to Necker Island. For more information, call Paramount Business jets toll-free at 1-(877) 727-2538 and we will make sure to get you the jet you need.
You can also call us 24/7 - 365 days a year at +1-877-727-2538.
Necker Island Empty Leg Flights and Available Airport Options
Necker Island Airports Within 50 Miles
- Mustique Airport, TVSM, MQS, Mustique, St. Vincent & Grenadines
- J F Mitchell Airport, TVSB, BQU, Bequia, St. Vincent & Grenadines
- Canouan Airport, TVSC, CIW, Canouan, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
- E T Joshua Airport, TVSV, St Vincent (Kingstown), St. Vincent & Grenadines
- Argyle International Airport, TVSA, SVD, Argyle, St. Vincent & Grenadines
- Union Island International Airport, TVSU, UNI, Union Island, Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
- Hewanorra International Airport, TLPL, UVF, Vieux Fort (St Lucia), Saint Lucia
- Point Salines International Airport, TGPY, GND, St Georges (Grenada Is), Grenada
- George F L Charles Airport, TLPC, SLU, Castries (St Lucia), Saint Lucia
Necker Island Weather
|Jul 24||Jul 25||Jul 26||Jul 27||Jul 28|
|Precipitation||4.3 mm||5.4 mm||1.1 mm||0.8 mm||43.9 mm|
|Max Temp||28 °C, 82 °F||28 °C, 82 °F||28 °C, 82 °F||28 °C, 82 °F||28 °C, 82 °F|
|Min Temp||27 °C, 80 °F||27 °C, 81 °F||28 °C, 82 °F||23 °C, 74 °F||19 °C, 66 °F|
|Wind Direction||71 ° ENE||85 ° E||76 ° ENE||74 ° ENE||89 ° E|
|Wind Speed||28 km/h, 17 m||32 km/h, 20 m||33 km/h, 20 m||30 km/h, 19 m||20 km/h, 12 m|
Necker Island Overview
When hanging with the hoi polloi just won’t do, you can have the decadent luxury of renting your own secluded island paradise from its owner, Richard Branson, founder of the Virgin Group.
The price? $60,000 a night. But, it has room for 30 guests so splitting it equally is a mere $2,000 a night. Ahh, but you’ll get to experience the life of A-list celebrities who have stayed there like the late Princess Diana, Kate Winslet, Mariah Carey, Oprah Winfrey, Rod Stewart and Kate Moss.
And, you’ll also be staying where historic ideas were conceived:
- The formation of the Carbon War Room. It’s a global, independent nonprofit whose mission is find business solutions to reduce carbon emissions.
- Creation of The Elders. It’s an alliance made up of an elite group of senior statesmen, including Desmond Tutu and Jimmy Carter, dedicated to solving difficult global problems.
- The conception of Branson’s own Virgin Galactic. It’s a group of hundreds of professionals, including rocket scientists, engineers and designers, who have united to create the world’s first commercial airline into space.
Branson, who was born in 1950 and has a net worth, according to Forbes, of $4.8 billion, bought Necker for £60,000 when he was 27. That’s $91,000 today, or about the cost of a night and a half stay on the island.
He tells the story of spotting and deciding to buy the deserted island, which had only one palm tree growing on it, when he was on a helicopter ride with his then wife-to-be Joan.
The 74-acre island grew along with the earnings from his record label. Sleeping quarters are in the Great House, which has a master suite, eight other bedrooms and a bunk room for as many as six children; and in six individual one-bedroom Bali Houses. The Great House, which is perched on the crest of the island’s tallest hill, had to be rebuilt after being destroyed by fire after a lightning strike in 2011. It is made for meals and socializing.
If you don’t have enough friends to rent the entire island, there are a number of times during the year in which a couple can rent a room for a week for $28,000 to $47,000, depending on the room.
If you’re still trying to decide whether it’s worth a visit, you can spend a day on Necker Island with its owner, Richard Branson.
He’ll convince you.