Coachella 2023Empire Polo Club, Indio, California
Charter a Private Jet to Coachella
Guess what was Coachella's highest attendance?
250,000 people across two weekends! Now, that's a number to brag about.
We Can Get You There
If you would like to be among one of the lucky ones to experience Coachella's magic first-hand, you can rest assured that Paramount Business Jets can get you there. A tailored trip adjusted to your needs will make sure that you will arrive to the festival in style and glamour of the performers themselves. PBJ can get you to Palm Springs International Airport or any other airport in the vicinity:
- Bermuda Dunes Airport, KUDD, UDD, Palm Springs, United States (5 miles)
- Jacqueline Cochran Regl Airport, KTRM, TRM, Palm Springs, United States (6 miles)
- Palm Springs International Airport, KPSP, PSP, Palm Springs, United States (18 miles)
- Borrego Valley Airport, KL08, L08, Borrego Sprngs, United States (29 miles)
- Chiriaco Summit Airport, KL77, L77, Chiriaco Summit, United States (31 miles)
- Yucca Valley Airport, KL22, L22, Yucca Valley, United States (33 miles)
- Lake Riverside Estates Airport, 54CL, 54CL, Anza, United States (34 miles)
- Salton Sea Airport, KSAS, SAS, Salton City, United States (35 miles)
- Twentynine Palms Airport, KTNP, TNP, Twentynine Palms, United States (36 miles)
- Ocotillo Airport, L90, L90, Ocotillo Wells, United States (37 miles)
Get a Quick Quote Online and Book
Your Jet Early!
Booking early has many advantages. Enter a few details below to start planning your private jet flight to the Coachella 2023.
About the Show
Coachella is one of the most famous music festivals in the world. The first edition of the festival dates back to 1999, however, it was known under its full name – Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival. The people responsible for the creation of the festival were two promoters – Paul Tollett and Rick Van Santen from Goldevoice, a company behind Coachella.
In opposition to other popular festivals at the time, Coachella placed their bet on a different genre of music. The first edition featured bands like Back, Morrissey, Gus Gus, The Chemical Brothers, or Rage Against the Machine. Initially, the festival wasn't a success it is today. Only a third of the tickets sold. As we see now, the persistence paid off, as Coachella is known to people from all around the world.
Fast forward to the year 2022, and Coachella featured performers such as Billie Eilish, Carly Rae Jepsen, Doja Cat, Megan Thee Stallion, The Hu, and much more.
There is no line-up available for the 2023 edition of the festival, however, we do know the dates and the ticket prices.
Coachella festival spans over two weekends, i.e., 14-16 April and 21-23 April 2023.
Things To Do In The Area
- If you're into nature, make sure to pay a visit to the Shields Date Garden, an area of 17 acres filled with wonders of nature.
- City dwellers may also find a treat for themselves! There's a large variety of interesting and eye-catching murals all around the city.
- Going to Coachella and not visiting the Coachella Valley History Museum is like eating a burger without a patty. It has a lot to offer!
- Feeling lucky? If yes, then Fantasy Springs Resort Casino may be your go-to place.
- After an exhausting weekend of Coachella festivities, paying a visit to Indio Spa to rejuvenate and heal would be a splendid idea.