Air Charter ExpoBiggin Hill Airport, London
Charter a Private Jet to Air Charter Expo
More than 2,400 years after the Chinese looked up at their primitive kites and dreamed of being able to fly through the air themselves, our fascination with flying and aircraft continues.
The aviation industry and related businesses gather in the U.K. every year for the Air Charter Expo – to show off the latest and the greatest planes, services and related items to aircraft owners and operators and air charter brokers.
There are helicopters, turboprops, and jets on display outside the event that is open to owners, suppliers, operators – and passengers. Inside, visitors can see the latest aircraft from leading manufacturers.
Admission to the convention, which alternates between London Biggin Hill and Cambridge airports, is free of charge.
We Can Get You There
Charter flight operators can find information on everything needed to provide the best service for their customers – from owner/operators they want on their team to the food they want to be served in-flight. Paramount Business Jets can arrange a charter flight for you into both airports hosting BGAD and other airports nearby:
- Biggin Hill Airport, EGKB, BQH, Biggin Hill, United Kingdom (0 miles)
- London City Airport, EGLC, LCY, London, United Kingdom (12 miles)
- London Heliport, EGLW, London, United Kingdom (13 miles)
- Gatwick Airport, EGKK, LGW, London, United Kingdom (16 miles)
- Stapleford, EGSG, Stapleford Tawney, United Kingdom (23 miles)
- Heathrow, EGLL, LHR, London, United Kingdom (24 miles)
- Northolt Airport, EGWU, NHT, Northolt, United Kingdom (25 miles)
- Fairoaks, EGTF, Chobham, United Kingdom (25 miles)
- Denham, EGLD, Denham, United Kingdom (29 miles)
- Southend Airport, EGMC, SEN, Southend-On-Sea, United Kingdom (33 miles)
Get a Quick Quote Online and Book
Your Jet Early!
Booking early has many advantages. Enter a few details below to start planning your private jet flight to the Air Charter Expo.
The number of exhibition booths increases each year. Industry specialists such as airports, flight support and technology, insurance and ground services provide information targeted at owners, operators and charter brokers.
Companies will exhibit the latest in things like:
- Air systems
- Entrance systems
- Quality management services
In addition to the display booths, there are seminars designed to engage specific audiences and many opportunities for networking and discussion.
Invitations to attend BGAD are sent to owners and operators of business aircraft and passenger charter brokers around the world.
It’s an ideal place for brokers to find operators and operators to find brokers. Pilots and owners are key to those discussions.
The Air Charter Expo at Biggin Hill Airport in 2017. Picture Source.
And, since both airports are in the middle of interesting things to do and places to see, you might consider extending your stay so you can see things such as:
In Cambridge, a city of history, fascinating architecture and colleges:
- Cambridge University – see what illustrious graduates such as Charles Darwin and Stephen Hawking saw when students there;
- King’s College Chapel – with its intricate Gothic architecture;
- Fitzwilliam Museum – the art museum of Cambridge University;
- Grantchester – picnic in the tea garden poet Rupert Brooke wrote about.
- The British Museum – with its Rosetta Stone and Egyptian mummies;
- The National Gallery – on Trafalgar Square, with works by Van Goh and da Vinci;
- Tate Modern – museum of modern and contemporary art;
- London Eye – a gigantic ferris wheel on which each car carries 25 passengers to some of the best views of London;
- The Tower of London – a 900-year-old building with a past that includes royal palace, prison, place of execution and zoo.