Headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, Aviation Research Group/U.S., Inc is an industry leader in the aviation community that is dedicated to collecting, analyzing, and distributing aviation information. The company utilizes objective, non-intrusive, and fact based analysis to help support key aviation decisions with the help of quality information. Since was founded in 1996 by Joseph J. Moeggenberg, ARG/US has grown to be a standard for all charter operator safety report, aircraft operating cost reports, and market research for aircraft manufacturers. The company operates additional offices in Doylestown, Pennsylvania too support its Safety Management Systems, which it pioneered for the business aviation industry. It continues to promote this standard for operations through technologically superior information products and the highest quality data and reports.
Products and services that are offered include:
- TripCHEQ - Tracking pilot certifications, type ratings, accidents, incidents, violations, operator certificates, and operational control of aircrafts, TripCHEQ provides clients with an in-depth analysis of specific trips offered by charter companies.
- CHEQ - Allows clients to locate quality charter aircrafts, validated by TripCHEQ.
- SMS - A complete Safety Management System for a client’s flight department.
- On-site Safety Audit - Flight department safety audits for Part 91, 135, 121 operations as well as international operators and IS-BAO certifications.
- Travel Assessments
- Third Party Financial Review
- Consulting Services
- Pre-Purchase Maintenance Evaluation
Data and Benchmarking
- Aircraft Operating Cost Reports
- CPR Reports
- Market Research Services