WWE WrestleMania 2023SoFi Stadium, Inglewood, California
Charter a Private Jet to WrestleMania
WrestleMania – the grandest stage of them all. An event that drew a crowd of over 156,000 for WrestleMania 38, hosted in Arlington, Texas.
We can get you there
If you're not planning on missing WrestleMania – the biggest professional wrestling and sports entertainment event in the world, Paramount Business Jets can get you there in style and fashion. PBJ can arrange a charter flight for you to any of the nearby airports:
- Northrop Field Municipal Airport, KHHR, HHR, Hawthorne, United States (2 miles)
- Los Angeles International Airport, KLAX, LAX, Los Angeles, United States (4 miles)
- Compton/Woodley Airport, KCPM, CPM, Compton, United States (7 miles)
- Santa Monica Municipal Airport, KSMO, SMO, Santa Monica, United States (8 miles)
- Zamperini Field Airport, KTOA, TOA, Torrance, United States (10 miles)
- Long Beach Municipal Airport, KLGB, LGB, Long Beach, United States (14 miles)
- Hollywood Burbank Airport, KBUR, BUR, Burbank, United States (17 miles)
- El Monte Airport Airport, KEMT, EMT, El Monte, United States (20 miles)
- Van Nuys Airport, KVNY, VNY, Van Nuys, United States (20 miles)
- Los Alamitos AAF Airport, KSLI, SLI, Los Alamitos, United States (20 miles)
Get a Quick Quote Online and Book
Your Jet Early!
Booking early has many advantages. Enter a few details below to start planning your private jet flight to the WWE WrestleMania 2023.
A Brief History of WrestleMania
Created in 1985, the annual event has been hosted 38 times, with 2023 edition being the 39th one. Since its creation, WrestleMania has become a longest-running professional wrestling event in history, rivaled only by the Super Bowl (in terms of popularity).
Across the years, many celebrities also took part in the show, for example, Snoop Dogg, Muhammad Ali, Mike Tyson, or even the former US President – Donald Trump.
So far only two WrestleMania events were hosted outside the United States, in Canada.
The first edition of the show took place in the worldwide famous Madison Square Garden in New York City, where Hulk Hogan and Mr. T faced Roddy Piper and Paul Orndoff. The show was a huge success that influenced the popularity of WWE (WWF at the time).
In the years to come, WrestleMania grew even larger. In 2016, the attendance reached over 100,000 people. 2022 edition of the show broke the attendance record (if we take into consideration the two consecutive nights that the show was hosted on), each gathering 77,899 and 78,453 attendees respectively.
Since WrestleMania is hosted on stadiums, ticket prices for the show vary. If you would like to see the show on both nights, the cheapest seats located in the upper parts of the arena, will cost you around $138. However, the most expensive options, i.e., ringside seats or suite, are available for an average price of $6,524.
Superstars scheduled to appear:
- Roman Reigns
- Brock Lesnar
- Bianca Belair
- Becky Lynch
- Ronda Rousey
- Bobby Lashley
The show starts at 4:30 pm on April 2nd, 2023.
What Else Can You Do in the Area?
- If you're having a sweet tooth and finding yourself in Inglewood, make sure to visit the iconic Randy's Donuts.
- When luck is on your side, you can also pay a visit to the Hollywood Park Casino.
- Are you thirsty for knowledge? If so, then visiting the California Science Center should be on your bucket list.
- If you're interested in history, make sure to check out the amazing Centinela Adobe – a Spanish colonial home.
- And last, but not least – you can explore the entire city of Los Angeles!