California International AirshowSalinas Municipal Airport, Salinas, California
Charter a Private Jet to California International Airshow
Over 40 years passed since the initial California International Airshow and the event still attracts a multitude of people. What's important is that the show also plays a huge role in the community as across those years they raised over $8 million dollars for local charities.
We Can Get You There
Charter a private jet with a flight tailored to your needs. Leave it to Paramount Business Jets and you will be able to fly to Salinas Municipal Airport and any other airport in the vicinity:
- Salinas Municipal Airport, KSNS, SNS, Salinas, United States (0 miles)
- Monterey Peninsula Airport, KMRY, MRY, Monterey, United States (14 miles)
- Hollister Municipal Airport, KCVH, CVH, Hollister, United States (20 miles)
- Watsonville Municipal Airport, KWVI, WVI, Watsonville, United States (22 miles)
- South County Airport Of Santa Clara County Airport, KE16, E16, San Martin, United States (29 miles)
- Metz Airport, 3CA7, 3CA7, Greenfield, United States (33 miles)
- Mesa Del Rey Airport, KKIC, KIC, King City, United States (40 miles)
- Reid-Hillview Of Santa Clara, KRHV, San Jose, United States (48 miles)
- San Jose International Airport, KSJC, SJC, San Jose, United States (52 miles)
- Moffett Federal Airfield Airport, KNUQ, NUQ, Mountain View, United States (58 miles)
Get a Quick Quote Online and Book
Your Jet Early!
Booking early has many advantages. Enter a few details below to start planning your private jet flight to the California International Airshow.
The first edition of the airshow was hosted in 1981 in Salinas, California. Over the years, the premise remained the same – to deliver a great airshow for anyone willing to attend, and raise money for local charities. To say the least, it worked. The airshow has become the largest of its kind in North America.
Usually, the California International Airshow features performers, both civilian and military, from the US and Canada, along with static aircraft, exhibitions, and displays.
- Red Bull Air Force
- USAF F-35A Lightning II
- Jon Melby
- Brad Wursten
- Anna Serbinenko
- Eric Tucker
- Jet Fire Truck
- Dueling Monster Trucks
- Will of Fire
However, please do remember that performers and appearances are subject to change.
There are various ticket options available for the event.
- Price: $20-$30
- Includes only admission, without seating
Flight Line Villa
- Price: $40-$50
- Includes admission, Flight Line Villa area entrance
- Food and drinks not included but available for purchase
- Plenty of seating space
Individual Box Seats
- Price: $35-$55
- Includes admission along with a reserved seat on the flight line
- A lot of leg room
Friday Night Celebration in Maverick's Lounge – 21+ Only
- Price: $250
- Date: October 7th
- Entry to Danger Zone Bar at Maverick's Lounge
- "Bacon, Bourbon, and Brew" by local restaurants
- Wine tasting and open bar
- Mini Airshow Friday Night (featuring Canadian Snowbirds in the "Twilight Show" performance)
What To Do In The Area
- Salinas offers a lot of historical sights, for example, The Steinbeck House, which was the birthplace of the famous John Steinbeck.
- If you're a fan of Steinbeck's work, you'll be delighted to visit the National Steinbeck Center that features the largest Steinbeck archives in the US.
- If you still have some space for more history, you should visit the Harvey-Baker House. It's a historical structure, built in 1868 where the merchant and politician Isaac Julian Harvey used to live.
- Thrilled for more nature? Carmel-by-the-Sea is where you should go. A beautiful beach and a historical Carmel's Mission (built in 1771) is what makes this place such a lovely sight.
- And lastly, there's Monterey, one of the most popular destinations in California, with plenty of other attractions like – for example – a Monterey Bay Aquarium.