Can my pets travel with me on private jet flights?
Can I bring pets with me on private jet flights?
- What is cabotage?
- How long does a fuel stop for a private jet flight take?
- Can I have a flexible departure time for my private jet flight?
- Do private jets accommodate passengers that are overweight?
- Can I fly with large sums of cash?
- What is a charter flight?
- What is a carbon-neutral flight?
- How much rest does the crew need before they can depart again?
- What are the disadvantages of on-demand private jet charter model?
- Do I have to stop for customs when I fly on a private jet?
Of course! Just let us know in advance. the majority of the operators and aircraft owners allow pets onboard. In some cases a small cleaning fee may apply. That said, there are specific requirements that must be met when traveling with your pet, including making sure that all documentation and vaccination records for your pet(s) are correct and up to date. Dogs and cats must also be at least eight weeks old and weaned when traveling within the U.S.
Various countries have different restrictions when traveling with pets internationally, including the requirement that your dog or cat have a "pet passport" and be microchipped for identification purposes. Some countries also have stricter vaccination requirements and will require short quarantine stays for your animals, particularly if compliance with their requirements cannot be demonstrated.
The United Kingdom has implemented an innovative program called PETS (Pet Travel Scheme) that allows pet dogs, cats and other small animals from countries within the European Union to be brought into the UK through dedicated "Pet Airports" without the need for quarantine. Your private jet charter professional can assist with the specific requirements for your trip.