Can my pets travel with me on private jet flights?
Can I bring pets with me on private jet flights?
- What type of in-flight services are available?
- How long does a fuel stop for a private jet flight take?
- Do private jets accommodate passengers that are overweight?
- What is cabotage?
- Why should I hire a plane with Paramount Business Jets?
- What is a charter flight?
- Can I fly with large sums of cash?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of chartering a helicopter?
- What is a private jet floating fleet?
- How much rest does the crew need before they can depart again?
Of course! Just let us know in advance. the majority of the operators and aircraft owners allow pets onboard. In some cases a small cleaning fee may apply. That said, there are specific requirements that must be met when traveling with your pet, including making sure that all documentation and vaccination records for your pet(s) are correct and up to date. Dogs and cats must also be at least eight weeks old and weaned when traveling within the U.S.
Various countries have different restrictions when traveling with pets internationally, including the requirement that your dog or cat have a "pet passport" and be microchipped for identification purposes. Some countries also have stricter vaccination requirements and will require short quarantine stays for your animals, particularly if compliance with their requirements cannot be demonstrated.
The United Kingdom has implemented an innovative program called PETS (Pet Travel Scheme) that allows pet dogs, cats and other small animals from countries within the European Union to be brought into the UK through dedicated "Pet Airports" without the need for quarantine. Your private jet charter professional can assist with the specific requirements for your trip.