Kansas City Private Jet Rental Services
Looking for the best possible method in which to reserve a private aircraft to Kansas City, Missouri? Kansas City has no less than 16 airports within comfortable driving distance (50 miles) from the city. Kansan City's own airport, the Charles B. Wheeler Downtown Airport (MKC) is the most convenient and straightforward option in the vicinity, but there are at least five other options within 25 miles. Presenting direct access to a massive selection of more than 15,000 luxuriously sleek and efficient business charter aircraft, Paramount's private travel services give you the flexibility and the tools to design a completely memorable journey. With so many options, the choice is truly yours, but common choices in the vicinity include light jets (Learjet 35A, Sabreliner 65, and Citation II), midsize jets (Hawker 700, Learjet 60, and Citation III), and large jets (Challenger 604, Falcon 2000, and Legacy 600). Regardless of what you choose, friendly aviation consultants are at hand 24/7 to assist you in planning your next journey so do not wait; speak with us today!
- Quote a trip or call us 24/7 - 365 days a year at +1-877-727-2538.
Kansas City Private Jets and Helicopters
|AIRCRAFT NAME||CATEGORY||YOM||SEATS||ARGUS RATING||WYVERN RATING|
|Beechjet 400 A||Light||1999||8||Gold||Not Rated|
|Citation XLS+||Midsize||2010||9||Platinum||Wyvern Registered|
|Challenger 300||Super Midsize||2011||9||Platinum||Wyvern Registered|
|King Air 200||Turboprop Aircraft||1978||8||Gold||Not Rated|
|King Air B200||Turboprop Aircraft||2001||8||Gold||Not Rated|
Kansas City Empty Leg Flights
Kansas City Airports within 50 Miles
- Charles B. Wheeler Dwtn Airport, KMKC, MKC, Kansas City, Missouri, United States
- Kansas City Intl Airport, KMCI, MCI, Kansas City, Missouri, United States
- Lee's Summit Municipal Airport, KLXT, LXT, Lees Summit, Missouri, United States
- Johnson County Executive Airport, KOJC, OJC, Olathe, Kansas, United States
- Clay County Regional Airport, KGPH, GPH, Excelsior Springs, Missouri, United States
- East Kansas City Airport, K3GV, 3GV, Grain Valley, Missouri, United States
- Sherman Aaf Airport, KFLV, FLV, Fort Leavenworth, Kansas, United States
- Mac's Field Airport, 7MO6, 7MO6, Plattsburg, Missouri, United States
- Harry S Truman Rgnl Airport, 2M1, 2M1, Bates City, Missouri, United States
- Gardner Muni Airport, K34, K34, Gardner, Kansas, United States
Kansas City City Overview
Nicknamed by the state of Missouri, "The City of Fountains", Kansas City is the largest, greatest, and most energetic city in its home state. With an exquisite network of boulevards, parks, and over 200 fountains Kansas City is home to over 500,000 people including over 4 fortune 500 business. Kansas City is truly an eclectic city, possessing more then reasonable knowledge if all areas like: finance, business, sales, tourism, shopping, and government. If you find yourself luckily located in this state one day, before to hit up some of the local attractions being: the Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art, the Negro Leagues Baseball Museum, and of course the American Jazz Museum.